The coaxial cable stripping tool T5019 is a multi-functional coaxial cable stripper for RG-58(3C2V), RG-59/62, RG6 cables. No replacement cassette is needed.
Stripping Length: This stripper can strip cable in four lengths 4, 6, 8 and 12mm. The stripping length is preset to 6mm. If you want to strip other lengths, you may adjust the blade’s position.
Blade’s Depth: You may use the hex wrench, which is installed on the bottom of the tool to adjust the blade’s depth. Insert the hex wrench into the blade depth adjuster on the bottom of the stripper, then rotate the hex wrench clockwise (to cut smaller cable) or counterclockwise (to cut larger cable). Repeat above steps to set the other blade.
1. The V-block is reversible. Use hex wrench to push the V-block out of the housing, align the character on the V-block with the arrow, then insert the V-block into its housing. The indicated arrow recommended the RG cable size mark in front of the V-block. 6=RG6 (5C2V), 8=RG58 (3C2V), 9=RG59/62 D=RG174
2. Press the knurled portion on the upper jaw to open the stripper’s jaws.
3. Insert the cable you want to strip through the V-block until the cable reaches the V-shaped cable guide. Then release the upper jaw to close the jaws.
4. Insert your index finger into the stripper’s finger ring, turn the stripper clockwise 1-4 times. The cable’s insulation is cut while you turn the stripper.
5. Open the jaws and remove the cable. Pull away the outer jacket and dielectric to expose the inner conductor.
Size: 98.5*34.4*20.5mm (L*W*H)
Net Weight: 35g (59g including blister packing)
1 x Coax Cable Stripper
1 x Screw Driver
For RG-58(3C2V), RG-59/62, RG6……